Monday, March 8, 2010

Banning Ipods

Ipods should not be banned from schools. Although some students use them to cheat, many others who do not use them for such a way will lose the privelege of being able to entertain themselves after testing or when they have free time, which is not fair to them. Many students will not take the time and put in the effort of putting cheats into songs on their ipod, so only a minority who have way to much time on their hands will do that method of cheating. I would love to keep the privelege of being able to listen to my ipod while I am not busy, so I know other people would as well. But when it comes down to it, if a student has to resort to cheating, it's the teachers fault because they did not do their job and properly prepare the student for the work that is meant to be done. Here is an article that I like about someone who is against banning ipods:

No comments: