Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Acceptance Speech

Hello, my name is Conor Lawrence. And I would first off like to thank God for giving me the honor of having this award bestowed upon me. I don't know why Mr. Hefner has chosen me as the one to inherit his mansion and the company name. Quite frankly, I don't care either. I am just so glad to now be the runner of Playboy. I am made for this job. I am good with business, good with women, and good with money.

First, although sometimes I want to have fun being all rich and famous, I will still keep the business side of me. I take any kind of work serious. From my point of view, it's business first and fun second. I can give great new ideas out and it will seem like Hef hasn't even left. I will not let this business go under during these depressing times. People will still want to buy my Playboy magazines.

Second, I am good with women. I can pick only the most beautiful women in the world to go in my magazines. I will keep them with me everywhere I go to show I can keep up with Hef in every way. My bunnies will be twice as pretty as his, along with his that he already has. I can show them a fun time and they can live out the dream of being a Playboy bunny.

Last, I am good with money. I will not take all the company's money and blow it on stuff for me. I will put nearly all of it into the business and stock. Sure I am going to buy me a few things, but not anything huge. I have always been good at keeping my money up and not wasting much of it.

Now rapping this speech up. I would once again love to thank God for making me the person I am. You all will not be upset with me now in charge of the business. I will be good with the business, the girls, and the money. Thank you all for listening.

No comments: